Shoppishoppi Veggie Pizza - ready in about 13 minutes. This vegetarian pizza comes with a cream cheese mixture and carrots. Read further and get hungry!
Shoppishoppi Veggie Pizza
But first - what is Vegetarianism and what tells us Wikipedia about it?
Vegetarianism may be adopted for various reasons. Many people object to eating meat out of respect for sentient life. Such ethical motivations have been codified under various religious beliefs, as well as animal rights advocacy. Other motivations for vegetarianism are health-related, political, environmental, cultural, aesthetic, economic, or personal preference.
Anyway, we just like to make our Shoppishoppi Veggie Pizza and this is how it goes:
What do you need to make a great vegetarian pizza in Shoppishoppi style?
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
how to make a Shoppishoppi Veggie Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent roll dough and lay flat on a baking sheet (do not separate sections).
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- While crust is baking, mix together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in dill.
- When crust is cool, spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top and cover with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and green pepper.
- Chill approximately 5 minutes, until cream cheese mixture is firm.
- Cut the Shoppishoppi Veggie Pizza into 4 portions and serve.
What else do you need to make the pizza even more great? Have a great Shoppishoppi Veggie Pizza day!